The Blue Boy
Incense Holder (Hasamiyaki) – Dark Forest x Lavender
STUDIO THE BLUE BOY’s original incense holder, with its modern and exquisite design of two lines with height difference in three different solid color, was carefully crafted one by one at a kiln in Hasami-cho, Nagasaki. Incense not included.
- The item is handmade, therefore, each plate and holder is unique, and may vary slightly in shape and color.
- Handle with care: It may crack or break if dropped or knocked against a hard surface.
- Place it on a heat-resistant surface when burning incense.
- Position the item away from flammable objects.
- The ball shaped holder is detachable, small and light: Make sure to position it correctly to stand the incense stick.
- Never leave the burning incense unattended.
- Hand wash only: Do not put it in the dishwasher as it is a delicately made ceramic product.